Become a Volunteer for Warriors International, Inc.
Various positions of volunteer help are always needed for Warriors International events. Our immediate need at this time is for our “Live” Conferences and “Live” Studio Webcast Events. Thank you for your prayerful consideration to be a Warriors International volunteer and we look forward to working together to build up the kingdom of God!
Please fill out the online application to submit your volunteer request. All applications are subject to approval. Be sure to fill out as much information as possible to help up choose the right person/s for each area of need.
Thank you! ~ Warriors International, Inc.
- Intercessors (the more, the better)
- Bass Player Needed!
- Prophetic Drummers Needed!
- Lead Guitarist and Acoustic Guitarist Needed!
- Expressive Worshipers, Dance Troops, Dancers
- Lighting Technician & Stage Background Set-up (prop ideas and own lighting a plus)
- Videographers (cameras and webcasting – own your own Mac computer a big plus)
- Sound Engineers with knowledge of digital mixers for live recording
- Registration Table/Greeter/Name Tags (several needed)
- Prophetic Team Leaders (must be a WIU Prophetic Class graduate)
- Street Evangelism Team Leaders (must be a WIU Prophetic Class graduate)
- Men need as catchers (need several along with someone willing to do a quick training session a few minutes before each session with the men on how to properly catch)
- Organizers of people, helping Prophet Reeni to delegate tasks and to make sure that they are carried out
- Several armor bearers providing water, food, running errands, etc. for the Mederos family and possible band members.
- Volunteer administrator to keep things in order, possible make phone calls, contacting volunteers to make sure they keep their post of duty
- Announcer (upcoming events, scriptures for offering time, etc, as lead by Prophet Reeni)
- Expressive Worship Dance Troops, flags and dancers
- Door and event guards
- Cleaners (those who are willing to tidy up after each session)
- Break down team (those willing to stay after an event to assist Mederos family and band members to load equipment)
- Set up team (those willing to come early before an event to help set up and arrange conference/studio room with props, lighting, registration tables, etc)
Servants Needed in These Areas
Items of Donation Needed in These Areas
- Cloths for body coverings for floor ministry
- Many cases of purified bottled water
- Acrylic lectern/pulpit (much needed)
- Flags, banners, etc. (we have some but need more)
- Stage background props and ideas needed (something visually pleasing for the eye for video cameras)